October 10, 2018
Impact 100 Garden State, a Special Project fund at the Community Foundation of New Jersey, is pleased to announce its 2018 grant finalists. They are:
- Greater Bergen Community Action – Paterson Family Financial Empowerment
- Literacy New Jersey – Literacy 100
- Morris County Prevention Is Key, Inc. – Community Recovery Solutions Program
- Prevent Child Abuse New Jersey – Trauma Transformation Initiative
- Prevention Resources, Inc. – Recovery Support Center for Somerset County
- Samaritan Inn, Inc. – Emergency Shelter Program
- Table to Table – Eat Fresh Passaic
Members of Impact 100 Garden State will vote at their Annual Awards Meeting on November 7, 2018 to determine which three of the seven finalists will receive $100,000 grants.
Impact 100 Garden State is a women-led philanthropic organization that provides high impact, transformational grants to local nonprofits that reach under-served populations. Each member contributes $1000 a year and that donation is pooled for collective giving.
This year Impact 100 Garden State reached 300 members and for the first time it will be able to award three $100,000 grants. For more information about Impact 100 Garden State, visit www.impact100gardenstate.org.