June 3, 2015
To celebrate our 35th anniversary, CFNJ will honor Young Changemakers.
We are seeking nominations of individuals under the age of 35 who stand out as leaders and visionaries, working to bring about significant change in New Jersey. That work can be taking place within or alongside an existing institution.
We are open to nominations in all fields of social entrepreneurship including but not limited to juvenile justice, human trafficking, environmental issues, poverty, community development, discrimination, health, education and the arts.
Winners will be recognized and presented with the award, a grant of $2,500, during our 35th Anniversary Celebration on Thursday, September 17, 2015.
To nominate a Young Changemaker, please send a letter no later than June 30, 2015, to email@example.com including:
- Nominee’s name
- Nominee’s contact information (phone and email)
- Nominee’s organizational affiliation and position
- Description of the nominee’s role within the organization and the work he or she is doing.
- Why he or she stands above others (why you are nominating him or her).
- Your name, affiliation and contact information
- Two other references willing to support the nomination
The CFNJ Leadership Committee will review all nominations and determine the awards.
Thank you for helping us recognize important work ensuring constructive, positive change for new generations of New Jerseyans.
If you have questions, you may call Margarethe Laurenzi, Director of Leadership Grantmaking and Engagement at 973-267-5533 x238 or firstname.lastname@example.org.