Prudential Community Grants Program
Prudential has proudly partnered with The Community Foundation of New Jersey to manage the Prudential Community Grants Program.
The Prudential Community Grants Program will provide local organizations and individuals with micro grants to support projects that create vibrancy in their neighborhoods. These community-based projects have the potential to make neighborhoods more stable and empower residents to make changes they want to see. Local change makers and leaders often have the solutions to support their neighborhoods, but typically do not have access to financial resources.
Thank you for your interest in the Prudential Community Grants Program. The application period is now closed and we are no longer accepting applications. Please refer to this page for future updates.
Congratulations to the following awardees:
- Femme Curator Arts
- FP YouthOutCry dba The HUBB Arts & Trauma Center
- Brick City Run Club
- Heaven on Wheelz
- Kings Motivation Project
- Newark Green Team
- River Huiying Dandelion Chan
- SHE Wins Inc.
- The Gem Project, Inc.
- Urban Agriculture Cooperative
- Chances Community Center, Inc
- East Ward Community Center
- Girls Live, Love, Laugh Inc.
- Mentor U Connect
- Blanca Morocho
- Presbyterian Christian Community
- The Nork! Project
- Winter Gear for IELC Children
- Bloomfield AvenueLower Broadway Alliance
- Bongiorno Productions – Marylou & Jerome Bongiorno
- Dirty Soles Foundation
- Drama With A Twist
- Just One Neighborhood Program, Inc.
- LoveLanguage Inc
- Mount Pleasant Cemetery
- Mt. Prospect Partnership
- Opeyemi Ajala
- Yendor Sanctuary for the Arts, Inc
- BLCSID PARTNERSHIP
- Blooming Book Club
- Daraja Love
- HEAR MY CRIES
- Lemonaid Foundation For Endometriosis Inc.
- Barbara Terry
- Natural Ground 1
- South 17th &18th Streets Neighborhood Association
- Street Sweepers
- Triumph The Church of the New Age
- Weequahic Park Environmental Authority
- Catalyst Creation
- Essentially Yours from the Heart
- Future Leaders of Tomorrow,Inc
- Green Garden Bunches
- Ivy Hill Neighborhood Association
- Munsterpreneur Initiative
- Newark Backpack Drive
- Plant It
- Roseville Outreach Community Corporation
- Sanford Place Block Association & Friends Inc
- Shalom Community Services, Inc.
- Sis and Bro Initiative
- Treehouse Ent & Cultural Arts Movement, Inc.
The Prudential Community Grants Program is managed by Jasmyne Beckford, Program Manager, Prudential Financial. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Prudential Financial
Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU), a global financial services leader and premier active global investment manager with approximately $1.4 trillion in assets under management as of March 31, 2023, has operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Prudential’s diverse and talented employees help make lives better by creating financial opportunity for more people by expanding access to investing, insurance, and retirement security. Prudential’s iconic Rock symbol has stood for strength, stability, expertise, and innovation for nearly 150 years. For more information, please visit news.prudential.com.