Please note that it is the student’s responsibility to provide the following information to the Foundation by July 15th of each year. Reminder notices are not sent out. Future installments are contingent upon the following:
- Student remains enrolled on a full time basis in a college or university within the United States.
- Student remains in good academic standing.
- Student assumes responsibility to submit the following requested documentation no later than July 15 of each year. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of scholarship.
- One page narrative of the student’s past year’s academic experience, details of community service work performed during the academic year, and any employment experience.
- Fall class registration (outline credit being taken)
- If your installment is $5,000 or greater, then a student bill is required. Your bill should be your final bill outlining all financial aid and your portion of the bill. Only those with bills required have an extended deadline of August 15th.
Grant Interface Link (opens May 16th)
Community Foundation of New Jersey
Colleen Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-267-5502