Beyond a shared commitment to educational opportunity, families establish scholarship funds with a wide range of goals and purposes in mind. They may offer traditional scholarships or customize fund awards for alternative scholarships.
The following scholarships have specific applications that must be completed and uploaded (with other required information) to a dedicated site. Link is coming soon.
- Bego Fund
- Hon. Ann P. Conti Scholarship
- Cornerstone Family Programs
- Eklund Scholarship
- Carl Feltz, Jr. Memorial Scholarship
- Hardyston Township First Aid Squad Scholarship
- R.D. Hinsch Collegiate Sailing Scholarship
- Keith Hightower Scholarship
- Austin O. Hooey Scholarship
- Stephen A. Johnston Memorial Scholarship
- Jonathan Maslow Scholarship
- James Moody Jazz Scholarship for New Jersey
- James L. and Ruby L. Murray Memorial Scholarship
- Edith and Edward Parker Scholarship
- Frank A. Robertson Scholarship
Unified Scholarship Application
Students may apply for one or more of the following scholarships at one dedicated site. Link is coming soon.
- Oscar & Susan Florence Hunt Scholarship
- Dominique Lisa Pandolfo Scholarship
- Clanseer & Anna Johnson Scholarship
- Harry H. Loudenslager Scholarship
- Elizabeth Clark Loudenslager Scholarship
All scholarships awarded are made payable to the student’s college/university. Scholarship aid from the Community Foundation of New Jersey is conditioned on the school the student will attend agreeing that the aid should be applied to the student’s unmet need or loans first. If after all need has been met scholarship monies remain, it may be used to displace school provided aid in the following progression: work study and then grants.
With any questions, please call Faith Krueger or Colleen Smith at 973-267-5533.