From New York City
Community Foundation of New Jersey
35 Knox Hill Road
Morristown, New Jersey 07963-0338
Take the New Jersey Turnpike to Exit 14 at Newark Airport to Route 78 West to Route 24 West. (Route 78 and Route 24 run parallel for seven miles west of Newark Airport. Route 24 is the outer roadway. Route 78 is the inner roadway.)
Route 24 West terminates at Route 287. Take Route 287 South to Morristown – Exit 35 (there is a hospital sign at the exit).
Bear right at end of exit ramp and take Route 124 which is South Street Westbound (opposite way from the hospital) about one mile to the Village Green in the center of Morristown.
Go three quarters around the green and turn right onto Washington Street/Route 510 West. Follow approximately 1.2 miles. You will pass on your left the Morris County Courthouse, Burnham Park, and the Municipal Swimming Pool.
On the right, you will see signs for the Washington Valley Chapel and Fostersfields. At signs, turn right onto Kahdena Road. Follow approximately ¼ mile.
Turn left on Knox Hill Road directly after Fosterfields farm and go up to the top of the hill. We are located in the Tudor house on the left with a circular driveway.
Lower Parking Lot Information
- After turning onto Kahdena Road, take your first left into the Fosterfields County Park.
- Bear right past the immediate parking and farmhouses on your left.
- Bear right again at the fork in the road at the brown sign.
- Continue driving straight until you turn into the parking lot on your right.
- Follow the stone steps at the end of the parking lot up to the house, and take the stone path around the building to the front entrance.