From the South
Community Foundation of New Jersey
35 Knox Hill Road
Morristown, New Jersey 07963-0338
Take the New Jersey Turnpike or the Garden State Parkway to Route 78 West and follow the directions from New York City.
– or –
Take Route 206 North from Trenton or Princeton. At Somerville Circle, follow signs for Route 287 North. Take Exit 35 – Morristown.
At ramp turn left onto South Street (Route 124 West). Proceed on Route 124 West to the Village Green in the center of Morristown.
Go three quarters around the green and turn right onto Washington Street/Route 510 West. Follow approximately 1.2 miles. You will pass on your left the Morris County Courthouse, Burnham Park, and the Municipal Swimming Pool.
On the right, you will see signs for the Washington Valley Chapel and Fostersfields. At signs, turn right onto Kahdena Road. Follow approximately ¼ mile.
Turn left on Knox Hill Road directly after Fosterfields farm and go up to the top of the hill. We are located in the Tudor house on the left with a circular driveway.
Lower Parking Lot Information
- After turning onto Kahdena Road, take your first left into the Fosterfields County Park.
- Bear right past the immediate parking and farmhouses on your left.
- Bear right again at the fork in the road at the brown sign.
- Continue driving straight until you turn into the parking lot on your right.
- Follow the stone steps at the end of the parking lot up to the house, and take the stone path around the building to the front entrance.